2 FREE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
GET COMBAT READY. STAY COMBAT READY. PERIOD.
There are many variables in training, competition and life you can’t control.
There is one variable you could have complete control of that you can and SHOULD be working on year round.
Your strength and conditioning.
Only you can control how hard and how smart you decide to work.
Fatigue is inevitable but if you’ve trained to delay it and execute technique in the face of fatigue, then you are undoubtedly more prepared than your opponent.
WHAT IS DRILLSKILL?
Let me start with what it is not.
IT IS NOT A BODYBUILDING PROGRAM.
IT IS NOT DOING ENDLESS ROUNDS.
IT IS NOT DOING HAPHAZARDLY PROGRAMMED “WOD’s”.
Then WHAT IS IT?
DRILLSKILL is designed to build athletic capabilities most needed during combat (STRENGTH, EXPLOSIVENESS, and WORK CAPACITY).
And it is designed so you KEEP those HARD-FOUGHT GAINS instead of losing them.
Like most of you, I’ve tried so many programs over my 25+ years of training. There is nothing better than trial and error with a “growth mindset” toward continuous learning that can dial you in on the GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY of training.
If you are Strength Training with “5/3/1”, “Westside Methods”, “the Cube”, “Starting Strength”, or any other Strength Training programs…you need to add DRILLSKILL into your training toolkit.
SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES – I’ve experimented and trained clients using all of these methods and programs over the years.
Just like Jiujitsu, CONCEPTS are MORE POWERFUL than individual TECHNIQUES. I’ve developed the DRILLSKILL program around fundamental concepts instead of throwing a bunch of social media buzzworthy exercises around….SPECIFICALLY to improve STRENGTH & CONDITIONING FOR JIUJITSU.
How? Here are a few terms for you to become familiar with:
- General Physical Preparation (GPP)
- Sports-specific Physical Preparation (SPP)
- Block Periodization
- Conjugate Method
- Maximal Effort and Dynamic Effort
If you don’t know what those are you will learn about them in the DRILLSKILL manual.
Each exercise has visual and written details on the execution along with tips for exercise performance.
Over 120 exercises and 100 UNIQUE WORKOUTS to get you started. I give you all of the tools you need to assemble your own workouts going forward.
Enter your email below to get your BRUTALLY EFFECTIVE training programs!
Here are the things you can do today to jump start your Strength & Grappling training efforts:
- Download the FREE eBOOK: The DRILLSKILL READINESS PROGRAM Designed for grapplers but versatile enough for all combat sports. Includes 75+ pages and 25 Workouts. This is the foundation block that we use to create General Physical Preparedness (GPP) for a full 12-month training cycle that contains grappling-specific movements and drills and I use with all athletes before they engage in the FULL DRILLSKILL program.
- Download the FREE 12-Month Strength Training 101 Template: This is an introduction to FULL-BODY strength training sessions. If you have been using traditional body-building splits to train, it is essential for you to begin developing INTER and INTRAMUSCULAR COORDINATION. You train your entire body as a unit if you plan to be an explosive JIUJITSU PLAYER. This is often a missing ingredient in the grappling recipe. In the field of competition, technique being equal, the stronger athlete will often prevail.
By the way, you also get:
- FREE INSTANT ACCESS to articles, videos, and tips about making the most of your on the mat and off the mat training.
- 100% SUPPORT. I stand behind all of my products and services ready to help you get the most out of your investment.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Even after you purchase from me, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to evaluate your product and receive a 100% refund of your purchase price and you can keep the product.
I’m here to help you reach and surpass your goals. I don’t want anything in the way of making that happen.
I won’t spam your inbox with useless emails.
No $, no commitment, no gimmicks and no b.s.
Just your hard work and my desire to help you reach your full human potential.
Founder, HEAVYWEIGHT BJJ
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. This site offers fitness information and is designed for informational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.